Silver is known to be one of the softest solid metals on earth
- Care these babies while wearing and removing,those screws and beads get easily disappointed.
- Polish it pretty with cleansers like- Silver dip or Rooperi and DIY like baking soda & water and wipe with soft cloth.
- Dry silver is happy silver remove jewellery while bathing,showering or swimming.
- These babies don't like direct contact with perfumes,body lotions,hair sprays and other chemicals.
- Keep way from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Maintain proper storage for jewellery when not in use with boxes we have provided.
- Know the digits,those streling silver digits we mean,it contains 92.5% silver and 7.5% Cu & Zinc,to give a perfect blend of strength and durability.
- A few designs have brass ghungroo, stones and vintage coins, as the design demands.